Indian Head Massage – Save 10%
An Indian Head Massage Is Only £20
Why do people have an Indian Head Massage?
An Indian Head Massage often proves beneficial by:
- Relieving built up tension that can often cause headaches, migraines, neck & back pain
- Detoxifying the body by stimulating lymphatic drainage
- Boosting overall immunity
- Improving circulation, which in turn increases energy levels.
- Promoting clarity and increased concentration.
- Soothes symptoms of asthma by calming the respiratory system.
- Relieves Mandibular Joint Tension.
- Increases muscle tone.
- Relieves symptoms of sinusitis.
- Boosts cerebral spinal fluid circulation.
- Relieves sleeplessness, restlessness and insomnia
What can I expect during an Indian Head Massage?
Most people find the indian head massage most comfortable lying on the treatment couch.
Starting at the upper back, the Indian Head starts with the application of pressure to points that dissolve knots and relax the muscles. Then, moving down to the shoulders and upper arms to release other common areas of tension and then to the neck and head to release headache-causing blockages, encouraging better circulation of the cerebral fluid. The massage then progresses to the scalp, relaxing the entire head, encouraging circulation and stimulating hair growth.
Lastly, a gentle face massage that may relieve symptoms of sinusitis & headaches, and encourages good circulation and a glowing complexion
This offer is only available from 1st – 30th June 2019